Division of Applied Regulatory Science
What We Do
The Division of Applied Regulatory Science (DARS) moves new science into the FDA regulatory process and addresses emergent regulatory and public health questions.
- We tackle challenging scientific questions that impede the development and regulatory evaluation of CDER products.
- We develop and evaluate novel tools, standards, and approaches that increase the regulatory efficiency of developing and reviewing safe and effective CDER products.
- We conduct CDER mission-critical research and review across the translational research spectrum.
Learn More About
- Our Division - read more about DARS impact on regulatory science in our recent publication.
- Our Work - find DARS research projects and initiatives in the 2022 DARS Annual Report (PDF - 7 MB).