Resources for You (Food)
Spotlight on Infant Formula
The FDA published a redesigned webpage to better organize content related to infant formula. The page is intended to help both consumers and industry access information more easily.
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Food Loss and Waste
- Advice about Eating Fish
- Buy, Store & Serve Safe Food
- People at Risk of Foodborne Illness
- What You Need to Know about Foodborne Illnesses
- Food Safety Education Month
- World Food Safety Day
- Consumer Food Safety Educator Evaluation Toolbox and Guide
- Education Campaigns for the Hispanic Community
- Everyday Food Safety Resources for Health Educators
- Vibrio Vulnificus Health Education Kit
- Additional Health Educator Resources
Students & Teachers
- Food Safety A to Z Reference Guide
- Science and Our Food Supply
- Additional Student & Teacher Resources
Health Care Professionals
CFSAN Education Resource Library
FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition Education Resource Library is a catalog of printable educational materials and videos on topics related to food safety, nutrition (including labeling and dietary supplements), and cosmetics.
Industry and Consumer Assistance from CFSAN
Get answers to your questions from the CFSAN Food & Cosmetic Information Center (FCIC)
Infographics on Nutrition and Food Safety Topics
Need a way to share our education information? The following are infographics on topics ranging from food safety to nutrition. The infographics are an easy-to-understand overview of each topic.
Conversations with Experts on Food Topics
Question & Answer series with key leaders and experts at FDA on a variety of popular topics
Food Safety Widget
The new Food Safety Alerts & Tips Widget is the first widget that compiles all food recall information from FDA and USDA in the same place. A widget is an application that displays the featured content directly on your web page.
CFSAN Outreach and Information Center
5001 Campus Drive, HFS-009
College Park, MD 20740-3835
10 AM- 4 PM EST
Closed Thurs 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EST
For Updates on Twitter follow
Get the latest info on food safety, outbreaks, recalls, nutrition, additives & supplements.