Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Those who have symptoms should contact their health care provider to report their symptoms and receive care. For additional information, see CDC's What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Food Loss and Waste
- Advice about Eating Fish
- Buy, Store & Serve Safe Food
- People at Risk of Foodborne Illness
- What You Need to Know about Foodborne Illnesses
- Food Safety Education Month
- World Food Safety Day
- Consumer Food Safety Educator Evaluation Toolbox and Guide
- Education Campaigns for the Hispanic Community
- Everyday Food Safety Resources for Health Educators
- Vibrio Vulnificus Health Education Kit
- Additional Health Educator Resources
- Food Safety A to Z Reference Guide
- Science and Our Food Supply
- Additional Student & Teacher Resources
FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition Education Resource Library is a catalog of printable educational materials and videos on topics related to food safety, nutrition (including labeling and dietary supplements), and cosmetics.
Get answers to your questions from the CFSAN Food & Cosmetic Information Center (FCIC)
Need a way to share our education information? The following are infographics on topics ranging from food safety to nutrition. The infographics are an easy-to-understand overview of each topic.
Question & Answer series with key leaders and experts at FDA on a variety of popular topics
Food Safety Widget
The new Food Safety Alerts & Tips Widget is the first widget that compiles all food recall information from FDA and USDA in the same place. A widget is an application that displays the featured content directly on your web page.
CFSAN Outreach and Information Center
5001 Campus Drive, HFS-009
College Park, MD 20740-3835
10 AM- 4 PM EST
Closed Thurs 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EST
For Updates on Twitter follow
Get the latest info on food safety, outbreaks, recalls, nutrition, additives & supplements.